You will be responsible for dividing jobs between you and your partner or
you and your group.
You will need an editor, a layout coordinator, and photographer (person
responsible for the pictures for your paper!)
Items that should be included in your paper:
- Name of the paper and where the paper is located (N, S, W)
- Date (Remember it is during the Civil War!!!)
- Important People (Maybe as a Society Page or Celeberity Page, or any
other creative way of adding the important people you researched to your
- Battles being fought or that were recently fought. Remember: the dates of
the battles need to line up with the date you are dating your paper.
- Add in an Obituary Page, Political Cartoon, Maps, Pictures, or anything
else you may think of that you would see in a newspaper.
- Remember to use the information you gathered in your journals and any
other information you think would be important for your paper.
|THE FINAL TASK IS A GROUP NEWSPAPER!!!