|Each person in the group is required to research 3 people from the list below.
You should write in your journal the following information:
- Was this person on the side of the Union or the Confederates?
- Where was this person from?
- What political stand did this person take?
- Why was this person important to the Civil War? (What battles were they
involved in, what was their job, was this person a spy??)
- Other important information you would add to a biography about this person.
General William Sherman
General Ulysses S. Grant
Page Created by Debbie Tator Updated on 6/19/14